The aptly named Christopher Woods has just found a way to get himself a bit more of a woody - he purchased a Boost Plus energy drink and got a bit more than he bargained for in the downstairs department that he couldn't get rid of in the urinal. The stiffy that wouldn't disappear.
Now some men have trouble getting one going, and are whinging "I wish I had your problem!". This man is suing because his penis was eternally larger and harder than usual. It's a strange case, and I'm wondering how it would stand up in court.
I almost missed this article because my cursor key was artfully and modestly arranged so it hid the shocking word in the title, and I thought the article talked about an energy drink that was providing us with an eternal election.
That's something I'd sue over.
Wednesday, 6 June 2007
Did you just imbibe an energy drink, or are you just pleased to see me?
Posted by
Mrs Mean
at
13:49
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
A rendition in emoticons of this event:
_ _ _ / / / / | | |
My gosh timT, what do you drink?
{{{{{]]]][_______|/!
hrm.... You're shit is not elite. I know I'm that cool but, damn.
means, did you have one energy drink too many recently, or have you always been a prick?
Post a Comment