It has been a long while since I have looked under the hood and messed with HTML and style sheets. Getting the formatting of this blog right has been, and continues to be, a long process of trial-and-error, and it feels as if my IQ has dropped 10 or so points since the days of forgoing binge drinking with mates in favour of nights at the office in front of a computer…
Sunday, 18 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The contents of your post, numero uno, appear to be left justified. If you were seeking some justification, it seems success is yours, if you were hoping that they appear fully justified, I'm afraid not.
WTF is going on here? It's been quiet for 2 months and now this horrible color scheme? Are you the color designer for Nike? And who is "mrs mean"? WTF is going on?
Mrs Mean, whether they appear fully justified really depends on how one views them: in Firefox 2, Opera 9 and Internet Explorer 7, they do come across fully justified, and as you have observed, not so in Internet Explorer 6. The generation gap is real!
Todd, as you said it's been quiet: for two months you didn't call! Frankly, I'm surprised to hear from you now, given this new blog has only been up for a day. In spite of what you think, I still have my self-respect, and no, I didn't get myself a job with Nike in the meantime. Today, I'm not same person you thought you knew.
Oh, and I'm with Mrs Mean now. Sorry.
Post a Comment